The right stop for your wedding and occasion footwear
At Around Always we handcraft bridal sandals and casual footwear. Our range of wedding shoes, ethnic wedges and high heels offer comfort and style at the same time. Our unique range of footwear are super lightweight and cruelty free.
We offer customized women’s shoes to match your dress and foot size.
While footwear is ubiquitous, perfect fitting ones, not so much. We have a detailed sizing technique for our online and in-store customers alike. Broad feet, narrow feet, flat foot, any and all problems have a solution with our super comfortable wedges, sandals, juttis, chappals and more!
For all our products, shoes or accessories, we deliver what you wish for - the right colour, bespoke embroidery and design, and ofcourse great quality.
And our customer services team really has only one objective - delighting you!
We thought we would curate something lovely for you. And we immediately knew it was going to be darn difficult. Hence we aptly left the difficult task to our founders only 😛
Frequently Asked Questions
Which heel do I pick for my wedding footwear?
- If your primary concern is comfort during the long wedding day celebration, opt for our super lightweight and cushioned wedges. The wedges will provide you great support with a heavy lehenga.
- If you want some glamour and stance you can go for upto 3inch of block heels as well. The cushioned insole shall take care of your feet.
Is the footwear comfortable?
We endeavour to make our footwear comfortable by taking into account:
- We provide cushioned insoles so that the shoes don't hit you on your heels
- We use lightweight materials - outer sole, wedges and heels to ensure the shoes don't feel like extra baggage to carry
- The inners of the footwear are lined with soft materials that reduce probability of any shoe bites significantly.
- We also customise the footwear to add arches on the insole and increase or decrease the inclination of the heels (from back to front) as per the requirements
Should I get a versatile wedding shoes for use later or a one-time wear bridal footwear?
If you want a versatile pair of wedding shoes that you may use later, you can opt for the following:
- Get a wonderful golden or ivory colour footwear with hint of colour highlights to match your lehenga. Our Gulshan Wedges is a perfect example of such a pair.
- If you are wearing a red or rani (hot pink) lehenga you can also get a similar colour footwear, as you shall be able to team it with other similar coloured outfits in your trousseau for functions right after your wedding
For a one-time pair, we can do a bespoke bridal footwear matching with your lehenga. This will complete your look from top to toe and lead to some marvelous shots of your attire on the wedding day.
What customisation is possible for your bridal shoes?
We customise our footwear for colour, heel type, heel height, embroidery, width of the feet etc.
While most designs can be customised, we may operate under some constraints like large motifs may not be possible to fit in low heels, some colours may not be readily available etc.
We advise you to please check with our customer support for customisation before placing an order. You can reach out to them here - Contact Us.
How can I get my footwear customised?
You can get your footwear customised by reaching out to us at:
- +91-9147070698 via Whatsapp
- Writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Filling out our customisation form on the product page
Please allow the customer services team atleast 24 business hours to respond to your request.
Do you also make shoes for grooms or casual footwear for women?
We do make shoes for grooms and casual shoes for women.
The men's groom shoes are largely made to order while we may post select design on our Instagram handle from time to time.
You can browse the women's casual collection at the link here.
Our products are made carefully and exclusively for you because we know
YOU ARE SPECIAL
We like to KEEP IT THAT WAY!!
Our FoundersOur Story
It all started with the exposure of our Founder to the traditional Indian crafts at NIFT. It blossomed into a business once she observed great dearth of such crafts locally.