We have all probably heard tales about our grandparents' and parents' weddings. If we go back on these tales and conduct an analysis, we will observe the following: - The wedding of our grandparents took place without their consent and any meetings, so there was no opportunity for them to participate in the planning; everything happened as the bride and groom's family desired. When our parents got married, they could select, but there were still some restrictions, so there was no freedom, and as a result, the families on both sides assumed full responsibility for their weddings without the bride and groom's involvement.
Since love is now placed before marriage in modern weddings, people are extremely glad and content, so they have the freedom to plan a wonderful wedding for themselves. However, because it is the 21st century, our culture and tradition must keep up with the current ones. Is it up to the bride and groom to choose how they wish to make their special day unique? Therefore, the bride and groom make practically all of the decisions related to their wedding. The wedding industry is undergoing rapid transformation, but if we look ahead to 2023, we will see an entirely different outlook on weddings. These contemporary and futuristic trends include customized theme decorations, elaborate weddings with fewer guests, attention to little details, novel entertainment options, virtual invitations, dressing per one's mood, and strong demand for destination weddings. All of these trends reflect what brides and grooms want.Dress to impress for your pre-wedding photoshoot
This is today's culture, even though a pre-wedding shoot is useless and just serves to preserve the memories of pre-wedding relationships, many people choose not to get married without this pre-wedding shoot. Your wedding event management company you engage in has this responsibility. This section's trends will vary depending on the theme that you or the event management firm choose. Even if you might not know what to wear or what the theme for your pre-wedding photo shoot will be, the following trending women's outfit can guide your decision:
You can wear a saree and imitate the look of that actress if you desire something in the classic or current Bollywood style.
- Wear your everyday attire and strike trendy poses, if you want something simple but distinctive.
- If you want a traditional theme, you can dress in regionally or culturally specific traditional outfits.
- If you like, you can choose a theme that supports a casual lehenga or gown because they are very in style and go with any theme.
Don't neglect the footwear that goes with your clothing when discussing various Indian pre-wedding shoot outfits. We offer you customizable shoes that you may match with a specific outfit and wear with it every time you wear that outfit, it is a great way to expand your collection of shoes.
The wedding is planned, but what about other pre-wedding and post-wedding rituals?
When discussing weddings, it's crucial to emphasize not just the actual wedding day but also the various pre-and post-wedding events. As the importance of the outfits for these occasions is increasing, some popular choices for these rituals include:
- The "Lagan Patrika" is the initial ceremony, where the invitation card is blessed before being distributed. Although getting ready in a simple traditional outfit—which could be a simple saree—is just a small ritual for a bride and groom.
- The next ritual is the mehndi ceremony, in which the prospective bride and groom, along with their family members, apply mehndi or henna to their hands and legs. Although this practice was once a simple pre-wedding custom, it is now seen as a larger occasion. You might dress simply in a lehenga or sharara for this ceremony as the bride.
- The bride's brothers and the bride's mother's brothers then perform the "bhaat" rite, during which they deliver various gifts to the bride and bride's mother to express their love and blessings. Because it is such an important event, the bride should preferably dress simply in a traditional saree or lehenga.
- Then the bride and groom enjoy the last night of their bachelor status with their friends and cousins at the "Bachelor's Party," a modern tradition. Given that the occasion is a party, the outfit should be modern. The theme of the celebration may also affect this outfit.
- The tilak and sangeet rituals come next, during which there is not only dancing and singing but also the welcoming of the bride and groom into both sets of in-laws. Your outfit should catch everyone's attention because it is the second most significant and elaborate ritual after the wedding. You may choose to wear a fancy gown, plenty of jewelry, and heavy makeup for this ceremony.
- The bride must carry out certain rituals, such as "Moh dekhye," "Sirghoti," "Dwar Rokai," and "Griha Pravesh," in the in-laws' home after the wedding. These rituals are also very important because they are the first rituals in her in-laws house. You should only put on a simple traditional saree or lehenga for this; you don't need to dress up a lot.
- "Pag Phera" is the term used to describe the ritual where the first time a bride visits her father's home. You can dress simply for this ritual by wearing a salwar Kurti or dress. The groom must accompany the bride when she must return to the in-laws; this is referred to as "Put Mora". You can dress for this in a light-colored saree, lehenga, or salwar-Kurti.
With a few modern improvements, the above-mentioned ceremonies are practiced according to custom, therefore it only makes sense that the outfit would likewise be based on that tradition. Though we also specialize in delivering traditional Indian wedding shoes that make you look trendy, along with offering footwear personalization.
Be prepared to use haldi for your Haldi ceremony
We neglected to mention the Haldi ceremony in the previous paragraph, which is an important ritual in which the bride's and groom's families apply "Haldi," or "turmeric paste," to the bride and groom’s faces to enhance their attractiveness and get ready for the wedding. The bride and groom perform this ceremony jointly under the new fashion, together at one place with a specific theme. If you have chosen an outfit to match the theme, that's great, but if not, here are a few trendy outfits you can wear. Yellow is the recommended color for this ritual:
You can decide to wear a plain yellow saree with a half-sleeve shirt, a simple yellow lehenga with a stylish top, or both.
- Wearing a yellow Patiala suit, which is now fashionable, is an option for you.
- Wearing a modern, layered yellow skirt is a good choice if you want to seem contemporary.
- Different styles of yellow gowns are available for you to wear for your haldi if you so want.
Lehanga is the only suitable option for the big day
If you follow the trend, then for your wedding day heavy embodied lehenga is the best option. Nowadays, there are many types of lehengas available in the market, so let us discuss some:
- Anarkali Lehenga
- Printed Lehanga
- Technicolor Lehanga
- Embiodary work lehanga
- Floral Lehanga
- Off-White Lehanga
- Pastel Lehanga
Your wedding day is undoubtedly distinctive and fashionable, but it shouldn't cause you any discomfort. As a cure, we attempt to listen to you, understand what you need, and provide you with sandals that are comfortable and suitable for your needs so you may freely do the rituals.
Think carefully before selecting your lehenga
The wedding is the best day of the bride and groom's life so the outfit should also be the best and most memorable. So you need to be patient and follow a few easy tips while choosing a lehenga for yourself:
You must first determine your budget before looking at any lehengas that appeal to you and fall inside it.
- You should also take into account the shape of your body and the type of skin you have while selecting a lehenga.
- To avoid any wear and tear and to be comfortable, you should think about and feel the fabric before choosing any lehenga.
- Indian culture dictates that jewelry be brought in first, so you should choose a lehenga that complements the jewelry you plan to wear on your wedding day.
- You should first buy your wedding lehenga after the wedding's official date since you need to have time in hand if any alteration would be required or not after the trial.
- You won't know if a lehenga will make you appear lovely unless you wear it and observe. It might be visually appealing but not necessarily make you look gorgeous. So it's crucial to put on and try the entire outfit.
- You should conduct some web research before visiting the store to determine the current lehenga trend so that you can make an informed choice.
- As you are aware, the weather plays a significant role. Since winter is in full swing during this wedding season, it is preferable to wear a lehenga that will keep you warm.
- Whenever you are shopping for your lehnga, keep in mind not to make any decisions in a hurry because you can overlook or reject the most stunning lehenga.
- If you wish to stay trending, keep in mind this basic guideline. Select a lehenga whose hue complements that of your groom's sherwani. As part of the new fashion, wear the same color and style of outfit.
Shoes for walking the path to becoming one
When discussing getting Indian wedding-ready, it's important to remember your feet and the comfortable shoes for it that you should wear that complement your outfit. In the past, there were just heels to choose from, but today there are several types of trendy shoes to choose from:
- You can decide to wear a juttis with various prints on it
- You can also choose to wear a pair of eye-catching crystal sandals.
- You can opt to put on slip-on shoes that have been hand-painted.
- Brides are choosing to wear customized sneakers as one of the newest trends.
We usually buy footwear with the trial and error method, but when it comes to buying Indian bridal footwear online then we avoid buying it. But now you can, as we provide perfect fitting, exact designs, and comfort with style footwear. We are available both online and offline, usually, all your issues are solved online easily but if still, any problem stays unsolved then you can visit our store and get it solved at once.